Thursday, July 2, 2015

"Birthday highlights"

Dear Family and friends,
 
raooowwwwwww i dont even know how to describe my birthday week! just the best week of my life! its starts with telling the right people oh and trust me i told the right people :) so a recent convert MARIA who reminds me of my momma (photo attached) had a soiree familial tuesday night for the missioanries leaving and my birthday. all the brazlilians were there including leno who is like my brazilian father. i saw leno everyday this week for sports and because he worked with me on my birthday :) ill tell you about that.as on my brithday!!

so ill tell you the higlights of my birthday. first; we went on a birthday walk to the beach :) and when i put my feet in the water God made some fish jump out and do a little fish slip show for my! first birthday present from God! then Melove texted and told us SHE BELIEVES IN GOD!! MIRACLE!! so we saw her sunday and that was wonderful!! then we had to plan, so we went to the baech and i got sunburnt :) and had some GREAT INSPIRATION! then cordination where the elders made me a cake but we dipped out early to get my package and go teach RICHARD ON MY BIRTHDAY WITH FRERE LENO!! such a magical combination! literaly even though richard isnt brazilian and leno is they are the same person! the spirit was so strong! leno cried testifying! and richard accepted to be baptized! and he came to the baptism saturday and told the elders 'next baptism is ME' hahahaha yes i love richard!! so that was great. and then some members had some cake blah blah blah. 

this week im just grateful. so so grateful. and so happy! i fasted sunday to thank the Lord. for all that I've learned and how great the work is going now and how confident and all the blessings hes given me! IM SO HAPPY! i really dont know what else to say! OH! and i get to teach district meeting tomorrow and really inspire this place to grow as the Lord wants! so happy! new mission pres comes next week. 

I love following the spirit. yesterday i pretended like i was a new misionary and made soeur Winter train. she didnt like it. neither did i! i dont life feeling useless!! 

oh ya and friday night at volleyball leno brought me coxinha. its delicious. i am so blessed to be a misionary here. LIFE ROCKS! sorry i dont really know how to describe it!!

Love,
Soeur Tenney 
 
Birthday girls party!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment